Mid-Senior iOS Developer
A digital marketing company in the e-commerce and retail industry is searching for an iOS engineer to join their growing team.
This company is located in Toronto and has its own SAAS platform that allows companies to customize their consumer-facing web and mobile ecommerce software. On the back-end, the tech stack is Python.
Tech-wise, the team is working on native apps using Objective-C and XCode. They're also utilizing newer technologies like iBeacon. It's a huge plus if you've worked on the data/server-side with JSON/Python/etc.
This is an opportunity to work for name brand companies on consumer-facing software. The office is a very casual, team-oriented environment. Able to pay up to $90,000-$115,000 for the right technical talent.
Required Skills & Experience
- Previously built out native application
- Expert working with Objective-C and XCode
- Has worked in a .Net with RESTful web services
Desired Skills & Experience
- Any experience with Swift would be beneficial
- Experience in a PHP environment
- Knowledge of web development
- Willingness to learn in grow in an environment using a variety of different technologies
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package