Software Architect (C#)
A leading tax software company in Costa Mesa is looking for a Software Architect strong in the middle tier and back end to add to their growing software development team. This is a great opportunity to take ownership of a product and work on their brand new software. You will be architecting about half the time and coding the other half of the time and will also be responsible for leading meetings and mentoring other developers.
The ideal candidate will be a full stack developer that has held a senior or lead level role preciously. High level experience with C#, ASP.net, Angular, Bootstrap, MVC, Web API, and SQL Server are a must. If you are looking for a challenging project and have experience with multithreading with C# on large scale applications, apply now! This company can offer great benefits, competitive salaries, and an amazing work culture.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of experience with OOP with C#
- Experience building out Web API
- Advanced understanding of Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- Strong experience with ASP.net, MVC 5
- Experience with multi-threading with C#
- Experience with SQL 14 or higher (queries, tables, stored procedures, database modeling & design)
- BS in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Enterprise level application development experience
- Unit Testing experience
Benefits & Perks
- Full Medical Benefits including health, dental, vision
- 401K with match options
- PTO/paid sick and vacation days
- Fun, collaborative office environment!
- Casual dress/culture