UI Architect (Contract)
One of the leading cloud based gaming companies is ready to grow their Orange County based team. This is a rare and unique opportunity for someone looking to work within one of the most advanced technology platforms in Orange County. Specifically, they are looking for a UI Architect to help architect the platform that will help form the connective tissue between business and functional requirements, user interface engineering, and visual design for a six month contract role, paying up to $70/hour.
This engineer will help to define the user experience for a product that is used and loved by tens of millions of people. The UI architect will be helping to define what the product does, not how it looks. That said, a good sense of aesthetics and design is important for preparing attractive UI deliverables and prototypes.
Required Skills & Experience
- Architecting Experience
- Cloud Experience
- Translating business and functional requirements into wire frames, user flows, interactive prototypes, and other UI responsibilties
- Preparing materials and experiments for user testing, then analyzing testing results and translating them into improved UI solutions
- Experience working with complex user flows: things like eCommerce checkout flows and multistep signup processes.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Culture here is huge! Laid back, casual, easy going, and team oriented!
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit