Senior .NET Developer- (6 months CTH)
One of the nation’s largest retailers is looking to add a Senior/Lead .NET Developer for their Chicago HQ. This person would be heading up the E-commerce team that does $300+ million in revenue annually. The ideal candidate would be doing a combination of hands-on development and mentoring. This role has a 6 month contract to hire period, with the expectation that the right person will convert to a FTE after 6 months, if not sooner.
Required Skills & Experience
- You have been building websites for 5+ years with C#, ASP.NET, MVC with a preferred focus on e-commerce solutions.
- Possess 5+ years experience with relational databases like SQLServer, NoSQL experience a plus.
- You have strong communication skills and experience working with business stakeholders and web designers.
- You can work with jQuery right away. You have some experience and knowledge of another script framework (e.g. AngularJS, node.js).
- Real world problem solving and technology excites you.
- Experience working in a web environment such as IIS administration.
- You have worked in an Agile environment.
- You can write unit tests and testable code.
- Ability to work efficiently and meet project deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to analyze business problems and provide accurate development estimates.
- Experience in domain-driven development and cloud technologies is a plus.
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salary
- 401(k) with company match
- generous merchandise discount
- paid vacation & holidays
- medical, dental, & life insurance
- profit sharing
- medical & dependent care reimbursement plan