Senior .Net Developer
Seeking a highly skilled Senior .Net Developer to join a leader in the financial industry designed to help communities achieve their vision. This company has more than 200 branches across North America and employs more than 15,000 teams in their offices. The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has experience working with .Net Core, C#, SQL 16, MVC 6, Angular 2, Xamarin, and WebAPI 2.
This Senior .Net Developer will sit on a team size of 5 where they will work to help design new systems, assist in building mobile and web applications, and innovate in the cloud space. The company is looking to build its team on the ability to solve complex problems, innovation, and efficiency. This is a full-time opportunity that comes with full benefits and the potential to earn up to $120K.
Required Skills & Experience
· Experience with .Net Core, C#, SQL 16, MVC 6, Angular 2, Xamarin, and WebAPI 2
· Minimum 7 years experience in development
· Demonstrated leadership ability
· Self motivated and results driven
· Time management skills
Desired Skills & Experience
· Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or similar field preferred.
· Experience working in an Agile environment
· Experience with AWS is a plus
Benefits & Perks
· Competitve pay+bonus
· Full benefits including medical, dental, and vision
· 2 weeks paid vacation and flexibility to work from home two times a week
· 401K with matching and much more