Android Developer [Social Media - Contract]
A popular company within Toronto that focuses on making social media applications for iOS and Android is looking to bring on Android Developers to build out a small team in Downtown Toronto. This company have received around $3 million in funding since their inception, and now needs to expand to deal with the increased demands on the product. Right now the mobile team is made up of 5 developers across both platforms. The right candidate would be someone who has good knowledge of programming principles and a desire to be brought on full-time in the future. The role will suit someone with a least 2 years of years in a professional, mobile environment, and who has worked on social media publications in the past.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of professional mobile experience
- Great knowledge of Java, SDK, and Android Studio
- Experience working applications from start to finish
- Must have good communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous exposure to developing social media applications
- Any front-end / UI/UX experience is a great plus
- Open to start as soon as possible
Benefits & Perks
- Great office feel
- Innovative tech!
- Casual Fridays