Infrastructure Project Manager
Our client is a growing company in the greater Philadelphia area that is expanding and looking to hire an Infrastructure Project manager with heavy Microsoft experience. This person will be leading a large team with the planning, execution, and closure of multiple, large scale projects across the Microsoft infrastructure and will be leading the charge for an enterprise level Exchange and Active Directory migration, across multiple domains. Prior experience managing multiple forest, domain migrations or healthcare/pharma experience would be a huge plus.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years managing large scale, complex infrastructure projects
- Expertise in Microsoft Windows, Exchange, Office 365, Active Directory etc…
- VMware or Citrix experience
- Familiarity with SDLC
- EMC storage experience (SAN)
- Microsoft Office, Project and Visio experience
- Cloud/Azure experience (plus)
- PMP (plus)
Benefits & Perks
The opportunity to work with the latest technologies.