Agile / Scrum Project Manager
A great fin-tech company in Brea is looking to add an Agile Project manager to their team to handle multiple projects and be the point of contact to their thriving client basis. This is an excellent role for a strong PM to join a growing organization and possibly even build out a PMO team. This is a permanent role with excellent benefits and can pay up to $120,000 as a base salary.
In this role you’ll handle agile software project management duties and business analyst duties and own the project management piece for the organization. The appropriate candidate will have a strong attention to detail, the ability to read/react to people’s demeanor and multitask effectively. Apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3+ professional years of Project Management experience handling multiple projects at once, ideally 5+ years
- Strong ability to communicate with multiple parties with various personalities and react in the most effective manor to accomplish goals
- Experience in taking applications through the full lifecycle of development from design and architecture to development to testing.
- Ability to politely stand up to clients and maintain best practices for internal business needs despite strong demand
- Experience working with and handling multiple projects at once
- Ability to gather requirements and set realistic timelines with technical teams
- Proven experience with AGILE / SCRUM development methodologies
- A PHP experience is a huge plus
- Experience with SQL is plus
- Financial domain knowledge is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive pay
- Strong benefits package with multiple providers
- Highly agile environment with other strong engineers
- Career growth
- Flexible hours
- Comfortable work environment
- Company bonuses