This client is a cutting-edge software company located south of Chicago. This company is currently seeking a mid or senior level .NET developer to add to their growing team of 10. The new developer will lead the effort building new modules and developing new products in C#, ASP.NET MVC, KnockOutJS, and SQL.
The client embraces a fun and open company culture with a flat organizational structure on the development team. They follow an AGILE methodology. Most of the role will focus mostly on hands-on coding with C# and ASP.NET MVC, but this client prioritizes the ability to learn new skills quickly over raw experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience developing mid to enterprise level software products in a modern .NET environment (i.e. experience building successful new features using C# coded in the ASP.NET MVC 4.6 framework or in .NET Core).
- Some exposure creating RESTful web services and familiarity with decoupled application development.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong object-oriented fundamentals that are proven at a modern software company.
- A genuine interest in taking product ownership on a platform – this is the role where you prove why you should be a CTO in the role after this or become the Technical Director for this platform.
Benefits & Perks
- Work directly with several founders who’ve been successful in founding in a multimillion dollar business here in Chicago. If you’ve read this far you should understand why this role is attractive.