Our client is a growing technology company in the King of Prussia area that is looking to create a new position for an Information Security Analyst. This person will participate in network monitoring (SOC), incident response, and SIEM. This position was created due to continued growth and the continued need to emphasize information security.
Required Skills & Experience
- 1-3 years of information security experience
- SIEM and ATP experience
- Prior network security and system hardening experience
- Basic networking experience (Cisco, Juniper, etc…)
- Experience with developing corporate security policies and procedures
- Previous experience with intrusion detection (IDS), intrusion prevention (IPS), and firewalls
- Prior exposure to data leakage and data loss prevention (DLP)
- Experience with SourceFire, Qualys, Splunk, CyberArk, etc…
- CISSP, CISM, SANS GIAC (plus)
Benefits & Perks
The opportunity to work with the latest technologies.