Mid-Level UX Designer
The largest provider in digital publications just so happens to be here in Center City Philadelphia and they are looking to grow the user experience team by one strong, mid-level UX designer. This team works hand in hand with developers and product team members to solve problems their fifteen various products might be encountering. Through a team effort, problems are identified, solutions are brainstormed and then in a quick couple of weeks prototypes are brought to fruition.
The ideal candidate will come from a psychology or human-computer interaction background. The team runs a lean UX process, but it is imperative the new team member understands the traditional UX process. A portfolio must be provided showing various projects done professionally. The new hire must also be comfortable presenting their ideas to a larger group and being a representation of the UX team as a whole in collaborative meetings.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years of professional, UX-focused professional experience
- Must have a portfolio or samples of current work and deliverables
- A BS Human Factor ENigneering, Computer Science or Psychology/HCI
- Responsive Web Design-User centered design approach
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of users’ behaviors across multiple customer segments and environments
- Understand technical constraints and opportunities using the latest technologies and UI trends
- Understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
Desired Skills & Experience
- Great communication skills
- Attention to detail and interaction design capabiliteis
- Deliver UCD solutions and processes
Benefits & Perks
Medical benefits, Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid time off, collaborative team, and relaxed work environment (casual dress, open floor plan, flexible hours).