Android Developer [IoT & BLE]
A startup in Mississauga is looking for a confident Android Engineer to build a consumer-facing application based on their successful iOS app. This company specializes in development of in-home WiFi systems with automatic calibration and virtual controllers currently the fastest available on the market. This app will be the gateway between customer and network allowing for easy setup of devices, monitoring of those already registered and real-time data collection.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years in Android development, using Android Studio on a daily basis. Any background with publishing apps to the store, a background in IoT systems, BLE experience will be a big bonus. This is a contract position that can offer up to $70/hour.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of professional mobile experience
- Expert knowledge of Java, SDK, and Android Studio
- Experience working applications from start to finish
- Must have good communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong understanding of IoT, WiFi and BLE
- Any front-end / UI/UX experience is a great plus
- Knowledge of user authentication / identification
- Open to start as soon as possible
Benefits & Perks
- Great office feel
- Innovative tech!
- Casual Fridays