San Francisco startup is looking for an experienced Systems Administrator who has worked intimately in an AWS environment and has hands on, professional experience using Docker with the earning potential of $170,000.
The company has built powerful software for large enterprise companies that allows them to manage quality and safety inspections. Their clients range from government agencies to major corporations, small businesses, and nonprofits that all depend on this software to manage legal compliance, brand standards, and daily operations. Their largest client is a leading global franchiser with over 900 restaurants in 60 countries.
They are looking for a senior level Systems Administrator to help manage the uptime of their production application and public APIs and help maintain the systems for thousands of client servers. For this role, you must have worked in a cloud environment, preferably Amazon Web Services, and understand the best practices. Additionally, you will need to have worked hands on with container-based infrastructures like Kubernetes, Docker, or AWS ECS. You will be an integral part of the team, with myriad responsibilities ranging from threat monitoring to auditing the system to discover vulnerabilities. You will have the potential to lead and grow out a team, so if you’re looking to take that next step in your career, this could be the perfect start.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years working in an AWS environment
- Professional experience using Docker, Kubernetes and/or AWS ECS
- Working knowledge of running NodeJS apps in production
- Working knowledge of Ansible or Terraform (CloudFormation, Puppet, Chef)
- Familiarity writing Jenkins or similar for CI/CD pipelines
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with Hashicorp tools, like Terraform
- 1-3 years experience managing enterprise-scale software applications
Benefits & Perks
- Full Medical Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Exciting and fun workplace culture