Test Automation Engineer - Java & Selenium
My client, a calibration and software solutions company, is currently searching for a QA Automation Engineer that is willing to teach them the necessary skills needed to move from manual testing to automated testing. The right candidate will not only have a direct impact on day to day decisions, but will be working with a close-knit group of people whom enjoy their careers.
The team works in a Java environment and has been using Selenium more recently. This is an excellent position for someone looking to boost their career, all the while developing relationships with a group of fun and caring people. Not only will your voice be heard, but you will be mentoring other team members in the transaction process.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience testing in a Java environment
- Selenium Webriver – 75% Automation day to day
- Software development background
- Web/mobile experience
- Someone that has built frameworks
- The ability to communicate/educate other team members
- Manual testing background
Benefits & Perks
Laid Back Work Environment, Casual Dress Code, Flex Hours, Interesting Product