Windows DevOps Contract - Automation, Scripting, Light Linux
Have you ever wanted to work on a technology platform that is used across the globe? Do you make it a mission to automate as much as possible? If you answered yes, read on. This global telecommunications company is currently undertaking a massive project to move their monolithic platform into a microservices-based architecture. A key piece to this is building out a robust Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery platform, which is where you come in.
Required Skills & Experience
- Expertise in systems administration. This is mostly a Windows environment, with some Linux systems.
- Expertise in scripting and automation. Powershell is a second language for you, and Bash or Python is a close second.
- Previous experience building greenfield CI/CD pipelines. TeamCity is your hometown and you named your pet Jenkins.
- Comfort with cloud and 3rd party services: we use both AWS and Azure, plus a host of 3rd party services.
- Experience working with .Net DevOps tools, a HUGE plus - Octopus, TeamCity, etc)
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit