Senior DevOps Engineer
A fast-growing start up in downtown Seaport is looking to bring on a Senior DevOps Engineer to work in their production environment. This is a great company that provides a cloud management platform to help businesses manage their cloud infrastructure and analyze data at the enterprise level. This helps clients reduce costs within their business and reach their business objectives. This is a great company that is working with very innovative technology to help businesses manage their cloud data and improve their business!
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a Linux production environment
- Advanced Experience working with Cloud tools and Infrastructures (AWS, OpenStack)
- Experience working with configuration management tools (Chef, Ansible, Salt, or Puppet)
- Coding experience (Ruby preferred)
- Database experience (SQL, NoSQL)
- A good understanding of networking protocol and services (LAN/WAN, TCP/IP)
- Plusses: Docker, Kubernetes, Apache Mesos
Benefits and Perks
This a chance to take the lead in a true DevOps environment with a heavy focus on data and business located in the heart of Boston. There is a great benefits package, paid time off, and a chance to work with innovative technology!