A Dallas-based company that specializes in the creation of high profile mobile products for a multitude of brands and influencers in the fashion industry is looking to add a Python Developer to their Application Development team.
In this role, you would be a part of a team that believes in having a mix of magic and technical savvy is the key to driving successful business.
In this role, your responsibilities would be designing and implement web applications using Python, Scala, and has strong server-side development experience. Any relevant experience with server-side development with Java, PHP, Ruby or Golang can sub for Python experience. In this role you would ideally be someone who is familiar with relational/ non-relational databases and has strong experience with MySQL.
In this role you would join a fun, collaborative team of engineers at a company where work life balance is their primary motto. It’s an exciting time to be joining this team as they just launched a brand new mobile application and were named one of the top tech companies to work for by D Magazine. If this opportunity sounds like what you’ve been looking for send in your resume ASAP for consideration!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ year experience with Python
- Any strong Sever-Side experience with Go, PHP, Ruby, or Java is comporable
- Scala/ Haskell
- MySQL or SQL
- You are always learning and keeping up to date with cutting ede technology
Desired Skills & Experience
- MongoDB/ PostgreSQL
- Relational and Non-Relational Databases
- Ability to write clean, well organized code
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams and implement feedback
- Passionate about working/experimenting with new frameworks
Benefits & Perks
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Laid-back/ Collaborative Environment
- Flexible Hours
- 401k (7% match)
- Work from home options
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Onsite Gym, Free Lunch, Startup Feel