Senior Security Engineer (6 month C2H)
A rapidly growing IT solutions provider based in Springfield, VA seeks experienced Security Systems Engiener to join their Network Engineering and Security Compliance team to establish the best deployment methods. Qualified candidates should have hands on experience configuring and deploying tools like ArcSight or something similar. Candidates should have a strong Systems background and general Networking experience. Great opportunity for anyone who wants to have their print on the security protocols for the company as this person would be leading the evaluation process and recommend all product standards for infrastructure. The role is 6 month contract to hire.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience
- Ability to get a clearance
- Enterprise level security tools and solutions, including, but not limited to: DLP appliances and services, Web Proxy solutions (Bluecoat), IDS/IPS solutions (HP TippingPoint, SourceFire, Lancope, Fidelis, Bivio), and SIEM (ArcSight ESM, Logger, Connector, Management Center).
Desired Skills & Experience
- General networking, switching and routing, Cisco Switches/Routers appliances
- Strong technical background in the broad range of IT and IA disciplines, technologies, architectures, and practices
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Company also offers great work life balance