iOS Engineer [Sports - Contract]
A large sports company is looking to bring on an iOS Engineer for their company defining app. They are looking for help in the development and phasing in of new features to allow their users to acclimate as they change their app. You will be working on features that cross the spectrum including working with video, social media, twitter feeds, games and many more. This will be the main app for the company so your work will be extremely important in the future of the company. The ideal candidate will have worked with both Objective-C and Swift, and have been in professional mobile development for at least 2 years. You will be hitting the ground running and jumping straight into the project at a fast pace. This is a contract position that can offer up to $60/hour.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of professional mobile experience
- Knowledge of both objective-C and swift
- Experience of joining projects mid-way through
- Must have good communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of the publication process
- Leadership or mentoring experience
- Open to start as soon as possible
Benefits & Perks
- Great office feel
- Casual Fridays!