Senior/Lead Android Developer [Fortune 100 Company]
An established and profitable development shop is seeking a talented Senior Android Mobile Developer in Downtown Toronto to solve tough problems in meaningful ways. You will lead all phases of mobile software development, providing innovative solutions for both internal and member-facing projects. You will lead team members and work closely with business clients to analyze user requirements, design and code applications, and customize commercial software practices.
Every year for the past five years, this company has been a Fortune 100 best Companies to Work For, and embraces a robust workforce of motivated individuals passionate about pioneering a booming tech sector. The candidate will have had extensive knowledge working within mobile development, and experience being a senior member within a fast paced team. Contact us soon to jump start a career rewarding both monetarily and intrinsically.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of professional mobile experience
- Expert knowledge of Java, SDK, and Android Studio
- Leadership or mentoring experience
- Experience working applications from start to finish
- Must have good communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous exposure to development shop environments
- Any front-end / UI/UX experience is a great plus
- Open to start as soon as possible
Benefits & Perks
- Great office feel
- Innovative tech!
- Casual Fridays