Linux Systems Administrator
Our client is a reputable university in Boston that is expanding their team and looking to bring on a Linux Systems Administrator. The ideal candidate will have strong Linux server administration skills and will have prior experience performing migrations/upgrades from version 5 to 6.
· Linux Red Hat administration experience
· Infrastructure Support
· Patch Management
· Server Upgrade experience (Red Hat 5 and 6)
· LAMP experience (plus)
· Scripting experience with Shell, Bash, Perl, etc...
· Kick Start experience (plus)
· Snort experience (plus)
· RHCE (plus)
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit