Contract .NET Engineer
A Boston based company that enables small businesses to improve productivity with cloud-based business presentations solutions for sales, marketing and training, is hiring a Software Engineer.
They need this engineer to help on a 3-6 month contract with building scalable and innovative web applications. This software engineer needs a strong understanding of C#, SQL and Web Services (RESTful is a plus). They are looking for developers that have a love for technology and are ready to hit the ground running.
Required Skills and Experience
- .Net developers with C#, ASP.NET and SQL.
- Must have familiarity with either ASP.Net MVC, Backbone.js or any other MVC based frameworks
- Exposure to project leadership and understanding of requirement gathering
Desired Skills and Experiences
- At least one full cycle of development in an Aglie envrionment with SCRUM
- Exposure to CSS precomplier (SASS or LESS) and mobile development
- Mobile development and familiaraity with code review process
Benefits and Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit