Contract .NET Developer
The world’s leading Information and communications technology is expanding their Waltham office. Over 40% of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over their networks and they are committed to improving user experience and increasing network speed across the globe. They have partnered with industry leaders in the IoT space who all utilize their networks to transmit data.
They have created a cloud based billing application for all their clients to manage their accounts and streamline the payment process. They are looking for engineers who have experience developing enterprise level applications with demonstrated leadership experience. No corp to corp recruiters.
Required Skills & Experience
- B.S. in computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience require
- 5+ years of experience with C# and .NET Technologies and object oriented design
- Experience with SQL server or other enterprise databases
- At least 3 years with ASP.NET MVC, Angular, Knockout, Entity Framework,
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles (i.e Agile, Waterfall)
- Ability to work on a team and across departments
- Ability to manage an application through the entire development life-cycle and effectively manage time
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit