A 3D imaging computer software company is looking to add a highly motivated developer specialized in node to their back end engineering team.
In this position, you will help develop a high-performance back-end framework to support both US and global markets. Our product requires frequent data downloading and data syncing between our data storage at different locations.
Our customers are mainly industrial and architectural designers, so we deal with large amounts of 3D data! Apply if you’re interested in working closely with a team of experienced and talented designers and engineers.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience with Node.js development
- Understanding of Front End tech (HTML5 and CSS3)
- Experience with concurrency, multi-threading, or asynchronous programming
- Knowledge of MongoDB, WebSocket, AWS, AmazonS
- Experience with data sync between databases
Benefits and Perks
This company offers competitive compensation and benefits based on experience level.