Junior Software Engineer
My client is a healthcare company that is dedicated to using life sciences to connect people with technology. By seeing opportunities through every obstacle, the team is able to focus on problem solving and discovering solutions.
With the level of experience and contacts at this company, there are unlimited opportunities for growth. My client is a reliable, responsive, and proactive company that thrives on making an impact in the crossover of the world of health and technology. If you want to be part of an elite team that delivers practical and dynamic solutions in a fast-paced environment, then look no further.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Strong experience with Java (J2EE/REST Web Services)
- NoSQL experience (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, NodeJS)
- Experience with Spring or Hibernate.
- Experience with HTML/CSS
Desired Skills & Experience
- Exposure to REST, SOAP, or XML
- Exposure to SQL or other relational databases
- Experience with JAX-RS, JAX-WS, XML, DOM
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit