This well-funded start-up in Chicago’s hip South Loop is all about thinking outside the box. They’re building software to solve a problem that’s never been touched before. This company has partnered up with a nonprofit who has mapped out underserved communities throughout the country to pinpoint individuals and get them the healthcare that they need. The platform empowers care professionals to promote awareness of high quality community resources, provide data-driven referrals, and track patient engagement and activation.
This startup is looking for a developer who’s hungry and passionate enough to work on a product that’s unlike any other. The ideal candidate will be someone who’s able to take feedback well, able to collaborate with a team and speak their mind. This role is perfect for someone who wants to grow with a product, make it their baby, and push for success.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with Azure is a plus
- Experience in an Agile environment
- CS degree or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Anyone with experience in DevOps (especially Octopus Deploy) would be a HUGE plus
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible work hours
- $50 per month personal cell phone reimbursement
- Yearly merit-based bonuses
- Health and dental insurance