Senior iOS Developer (Contract)
The mobile development team is hiring a Senior iOS Developer who has a deep understanding of iOS technology. Although the company has an existing iOS app in the store you will spend your time working on a brand new application. As a part of the team you will do a full re-build of the brand new iOS application which features a heavy backend to account for the complex data used by the customers. The ideal candidate has knowledge of other programming languages outside of iOS, including Android/Java, .Net, Ruby, C++, etc.
This company is creating technology which is responsible for advancing clinical treatments to the public. They have been in business for over 10 years and have a suite of mobile and software products to assist their clients in the management of heavy amounts of clinical data. They have seem tremendous growth year over year, and added over 100 employees in 2014 alone! The company has about a thousand employees globally, but since they use a product based approach they work in smaller teams.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimally 4 years, ideally 5+ years of iOS experience
- iOS, Objective-C, with Cocoa and other frameworks
- Solid understanding of multiple software languages, experience with Java, .Net, C#, Ruby, C++, etc
- Practical knowledge of creating service oriented mobile applications
- Professional experience creating apps that communicate with a web service via REST
- Develop mobile apps/associated artifacts such as unit tests, installation programs and test automation code
- Pluses: Good understanding of modern web technologies such as Ruby on Rails or ASP.MVC or Java, etc.
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit