Mid-Level Java/Big Data Engineer (Contract)
The industry leader in Ed Tech is looking for a Mid-Level Java/Big Data Engineer to help build a new data warehouse from the ground floor up. They are using cutting edge technologies for the betterment of teachers and student alike. You will be working on the Data Analytics team, taking ownership of several key components of the data transformation and workflow.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in CS.
- 5+ Years of Java.
- 1+ Years of Hadoop, MapReduce, Cloudera.
- Experience with Pig, Hive preferred.
- RDBMS / NoSQL (HBase or Cassandra).
- Python is a plus.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services is a plus.
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit