QA Automation Engineer
Located right in Watertown, this company is developing an application to help colleges and private institutions to manage their candidate and application flows. Their products focus on identifying prospective candidates, recruiting talent, and managing the enrollment process. They are focused on helping institutions save money and time while still finding the best prospective students for their schools. They rely on an experienced and knowledgeable staff to help deliver top shelf products to increase the quality of candidates enrolling their client’s schools.
This development team is looking to bring on a QA Engineer to test their stress resilience enrollment software. They are looking for candidates with experience using Java, Selenium, Cucumber, Ruby, JIRA, Jmeter, and SQL. This team is moving from manual heavy testing towards automation and experience working with automation frameworks is a must have skill.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong Automation experience with Java and Selenium
- Experience working with Github
- Hands on experience using Jira, Bugzilla, and other bug tracking tools
- Be able to run performance tests using JMeter
- Has to be an extrovert with strong leadership & communication skills
- Really good at breaking down test strategies, and ready to hit the ground running
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible work hours
- Company outings and personal/professional development courses offered
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits including vision and dental
- 401k and equity packages