QA Automation Engineer
A state of the art robotics startup downtown is expanding their automation team. They are building software that is enabling the next generation of social robotics. The development team has brought in top engineers from around the world to create some of the most ground breaking AI in the market today.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of SQA/Software testing experience
- Experience and understanding of the differences between Functional Testing, Negative Testing, Automated Testing, Exploratory Testing, Unit Testing, Black & White Box testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
- TestRail or any other Test Management Software
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible work hours
- Company outings and personal/professional development courses offered
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits including vision and dental
- 401k and equity packages