DevOps Engineer - Cloud Environment
Stable San Francisco startup is looking for multiple DevOps Engineers who has worked in a cloud environment and enjoy building and automating processes with the earning potential of $150,000 plus lots of equity in the company.
The company offers financial services to anyone looking for loans and allows its customers to easily track their application on any operating system. With over 10,000 loan applications being processed a month, their product connects your borrowers to their financial and personal data electronically to make document collection fast and easy. They are rapidly growing their engineering teams, and are looking to build out their DevOps team consisting of mid-level and senior-level DevOps Engineers. If your dream job includes automating everything in sight, then this just might be the role for you. Because the infrastructure is supporting their core platform, they have already begun migrating into microservices to allow for increased scalability and supporting a range of platforms and devices in an increasingly cloudy world.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-5 years experience working in AWS
- Hands-on experience using Ansible
- 2-3 years scripting experience with Python, Perl, Ruby, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with Jenkins for CI/CD
- Passion for building distributed systems
Benefits & Perks
- A lot of equity
- Top-tier medical, dental and vision insurance
- Daily catered lunch and dinner (endless supply of snacks)
- Public transportation pass
- Flexible work hours and vacation time