Java Programmer Analyst
A prominent, international cruise line is seeking a Programmer Analyst with strong experience in Java and web technologies. You would be integral to the development of a high-traffic web application designed to track and store online reservations across multiple divisions.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be primarily responsible for increasing workflow and productivity by minimizing ticket requests as well as delivering new application features to existing web servers.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ professional experience in both Java programming and web technologies
- Demonstrated work using Core Java, Spring, and Hibernate frameworks
- Proven knowledge of Websphere, Eclipse, and SOA architecture
- Ability to work with algorithms and data structures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field is required
- Certification in Java/J2EE is a plus
By joining the team, you would have access to an amazing benefits package:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, 401(k), and stock purchase plan
- Special travel options and paid vacation, sick time & holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health & Wellness programs