Mid-Level Mobile Developer (Contract)
Online shopping is not only a tool of convenience but also a search resource and potentially a way to socially connect with friends. Join this company in pioneering e-retail that will have your friends and peers downloading the app you’re testing! As one of the early e-commerce sites, this company has proven longevity as well as continuous knack for staying current in the tech scene.
Joining this mobile team in Menlo Park will quickly expose you to building an app from the ground up. They are looking for someone with both Android and iOS experience. You will be a pivotal piece of the foundation and stability of a well-known company. Not only do you have the opportunity to work with a company with deep ties within the industry, but also have the goal to stay a leader in the industry. Must be local for interviews!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience in native mobile application development (iOS and Android)
- Strong with Java, Objective-C, or Swift
- Development and testing of web-services and APIs
- Any systems-level programming or embedded work is a huge plus
- BS/MS in computer science or related program
- Excellent communication and sense of humor
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit