Senior Data Scientist (Python)
An established and profitable but growing retail tech startup with a proven business model in San Francisco is looking for Data Scientists with a strong coding background in Python to expand their client algorithms team. This is an excellent opportunity for junior full-stack data scientists that want to own the entire modeling and data pipeline, and seek an opportunity with an innovative and problem-solving approach to grow their career.
This is a great chance to join a team that’s doing risk analytics to help secure valuable and at-risk clients in an exciting but innovative and immersive environment. Any experience in Churn rate is welcome.
Required Skills & Experience
- MS or PhD in subjects ranging from mathematics, astrophysics, to cognitive neuroscience.
- At least 2 years of experience and a strong background in Python
- Innovative with a problem-solver mentality
- Team player and autonomous
- Great communication skills
- An innate curiosity and bias to action.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with big data technologies, spark preferred
- The ability to recognize that simple is sometimes best
- Innate curiosity and bias to action.
- Open-ended problem solvers and innovation are encouraged
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary and generous equity
- Comprehensive health insurance plan, including full dental and vision coverage
- Downtown location in San Francisco
- Full-stack opportunity for career growth
- New position due to company growth
- Fun and team-knit environment
- Fully stocked pantry with your choice of snacks and drinks