A national clinical trials organization is building out its delivery to internal and external clients. Their Data Integration team is building a sister unit that specializes in raw data inputs and outputs, writing custom software data systems each and every day.
This role is for a self starter that can multitask and deal with changing requirements mid project. If you like to complete detailed work and excel under pressure, this could be a good place to land. This is not a statistics or analysis role, this is purely SAS programming.
Required Skills & Experience
- Exceptionally strong in SAS
- Data Management and mapping experience
- Documented experience in creating, supporting, and maintaining databases using SAS
- Comfortable creating functional specifications
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with SQL Server
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision plans to choose from
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit