Senior Project Manager
a Global firm known for their progressive take on information security located in the loop is looking to build out their security practice. They are adding an IT Security Program Manager and are willing to pay up to $135,000 for the right engineer!
In this role you will be working directly with the Director of Information Security to help plan and architect security solutions. The main function of the role will be process improvement including project coordination, planning and execution. If you’re an expert in leading security projects and managing teams, this is the role for you!
Required Skills & Experience
· Prior experience leading security related projects
· Experience of creating and managing security and/or product roadmaps
· Working with multiple IT functions (Systems Development, Project Management, Infrastructure Architecture, Security, etc.)
· Knowledge of Network Firewalls, SIEM, End Point Security, IPS/IDS, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
· Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Business or Management Information Systems
· Relevant certs such as (CISSP, CISM, CISA)
· Prior Law firm experience
Benefits & Perks
· Building a security posture for a large law firm
· Full Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, 401K)
· Fully Stocked Café just for employees
· Great view of Downtown Chicago