Mandarin Speaking Bilingual IT Analyst
Are you looking for a cutting edge SDET role with a company that is growing at a huge pace? A company located in central is hiring a Senior SDET/QA Automation engineer to their team. If you like building out Software Quality Assurance automation engineering in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision, this role is for you! In this position you! In this role you can make up to $140,000 a year to plan, develop, automate and execute tests through automation you’ve built from scratch.
Please apply if you are known to have great attention to detail, a thorough understanding of standard QA practices, and experience in an agile environment. Ideally, you have strong CS fundamentals and have the mind of a software engineer – just geared toward quality. Apply now and get to work with other brilliant engineers like yourself and work in a Greenfield environment!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in software testing
- Experience with Automation tools such as a Selenium WebDriver
- In depth knowledge of software testing methodology, test development and test execution
- Use of Zephyr, JIRA, etc.
- Strong experience with TFS, Git, Perforce, SVN, Jenkins, is a plus
- Excellent problem solving skills wanted, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong plus if you have experience with Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins, Travis, Hudson, Etc.)
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Strong health, dental and vision benefits
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, sick time and holidays
- Work/life balance
- Flexible 8 hour shifts
- Diverse work culture