Database and Systems Administrator
A well-known law firm based in the loop is looking for a Database & Systems Administrator to join their team and are willing to pay up to $125k for the right engineer.
Working as the Database & Systems Administrator you will be responsible for developing scripts to support automation of different services as well as troubleshooting issues and implementing solutions as you see fit. You will be a focal point in creating documentation for best practices within the department. This will be a challenging role with a top notch technology department!
Required Skills & Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
· Strong knowledge of and experience with SQL Database Administration
· Experience documenting and/or automating IT processes and workflows
· Knowledge of and ability to troubleshoot problems with Windows Servers, Workstations, Databases, Networks, Firewalls, and Applications
Desired Skills & Experience
· Experience with PowerShell scripting to automate and standardize administrative tasks
· Experience with Business Process Management software
· Data analysis and reporting skills in SQL, Excel, Access, etc.
· Experience Administering SQL servers in environments with High Availability and Disaster Recovery.
Benefits & Perks
· Full Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, 401K)
· Fully Stocked Café just for employees
· Great view of Downtown Chicago