Windows DevOps Engineer
An entertainment and media company located in Burbank is looking to add a Windows DevOps Engineer to their growing team! They are specifically looking for someone to work collaboratively with software engineering to build automation tools to deploy and operate their systems and build out their cloud infrastructure. The Windows DevOps Engineer will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving issues in their development, test, and production environments. This Windows DevOps Engineer will need to bring Windows expertise to their highly valued DevOps team, which has been mostly Linux focused until this point. This position offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and a lot of room for growth.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience with Windows systems and applications
- Experience working on Linux servers, any flavor
- Scripting experience with PowerShell or other scripting: Ruby, Java, Python, C++
- Configuration management experience with Ansible or Puppet
- Strong experience with databases, such as MSSQL, MySQL, or Postgres
- Working knowledge of cloud technologies, specifically with AWS, is a big plus
Benefits & Perks
- Employee Health Plan
- Competitive Salary
- Room for growth and leadership opportunities
- Business Casual attire—no need for suits!