Senior Product Engineer, Ruby on Rails
A cutting-edge internet automation service is looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to come in and make a huge impact on their core platform. The right candidate is comfortable at all points in the typical Rails stack, and "one step beyond" — you can identify and fix slow DB queries as comfortably as you can work with flexbox'd divs in CSS. You love shipping, but still take pride in the quality of your code.
At this company you'll join a small team of full-stack developers, delivering inspiring web experiences to a passionate user base.
Required Skills & Experience
- Full-stack capability, able to architect Rails apps from background jobs, query optimization, and caching strategy all the way up to front-end coding
- Familiar with all aspects of modern front-end development
Desired Skills & Experience
- A “T-Shaped Person”: Someone with “breadth” of technical experience, and “depth” of technical understanding
- Familiar with all aspects of modern front-end development.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary and Full Benefits
- The chance to work on a truly pioneering product that is user-facing and on the forefront of technical evolution
- Unlimited PTO