Data Migration Manager - Oracle, MS SQL
A well-known law firm based in the loop is looking for a Database & Systems Administrator to join their team and are willing to pay up to $120k for the right engineer.
Working as the Database & Systems Administrator you will be responsible for developing scripts to support automation of different services as well as troubleshooting issues and implementing solutions as you see fit. You will be a focal point in creating documentation for best practices within the department. This will be a challenging role with a top notch technology department!
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of and experience with SQL Database Administration
- Experience documenting and/or automating IT processes and workflows
- Knowledge of and ability to troubleshoot problems with Windows Servers, Workstations, Databases, Networks, Firewalls, and Applications
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with PowerShell scripting to automate and standardize administrative tasks
- Experience with Business Process Management software
- Data analysis and reporting skills in SQL, Excel, Access, etc.
- Experience Administering SQL servers in environments with High Availability and Disaster Recovery
Benefits & Perks
- Full Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, 401K)
- Fully Stocked Café just for employees