Linux Systems Administrator
A leading developer of credential management software in Orange County is looking for strong Linux engineer with a web-oriented background. This is a full time position offering up to $100,000 per year.
As a Linux Systems Administrator, you would manage the production environment by deploying, configuring and tuning Tomct and JBoss application servers. You’ll be the lead of the team, so be prepared to take charge of the environment and help the company drive their Linux systems forward. Additionally, you’ll interface with the Windows Systems team, helping them get up to speed on the growing Linux platform so mentoring skills are a plus!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ Years Linux Systems Experience
- Tomcat or JBoss servers
- VMware, KVM, or other virtualization technologies
- Scripting skills and Bash, PowerShell, etc.
- Experience with cloud configuration such as AWS
- Strong passion for problem solving!
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience supporting web applications
- Some Windows Server (08/12) experience, although this is primarily a Linux environment
- Java application support
- Network performance monitoring and load balancing
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) Matching
- Extensive PTO
- Startup feel in an established environment