QA Automation Engineer
This innovative company is looking for driven individuals who want to make a difference in the worlds. Their goal is to make a difference by helping people make better health, wellness, and financial decisions through a suite of web and mobile applications. This company places a lot of emphasis on innovating the space they occupy and want people who are dedicated and passionate about technology. They want you to bring ideas to the table and introduce different strategies for testing.
The testing team is comprised of a group of talented automation engineers who want to be working with the cutting edge of automation technology. You will be working on a team doing API testing, working with Selenium, and Cucumber. They want engineers who have programming experience with Java, Python, or Ruby. You will be testing the client facing web applications they offer and work directly with end users to gather user stories. Effective communication with both technical and non-technical people is a must have for this position. If you want to make a difference and help people achieve their highest potential, this is the role for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar field
- 3+ Years of working experience with Automation tools (Selenium and Cucumber)
- Strong working knowledge of non-relational databases like MongoDB and MySQL
- Independent critical thinker with excellent communication skill
- Ability to work with clients and communicate project and development requirements effectively to both technical and non-technical staff.
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible work hours and generous PTO
- Work From Home opportunities
- Comprehensive health care benefits
- 401k match plans