Mid-Level Software Engineer in Test
A well-funded start-up in San Mateo that’s focused on predictive analytics is looking for a Software Engineer in Test to join their expanding QA team. Their using machine learning and AI and their main focus is on sales and marketing in order to improve businesses. They are also backed by some of the top VC’s in the Silicon Valley.
Must have experience with developing test automation frameworks from scratch and understands object oriented programming. You will have the opportunity to impact the QA environment and be able to maintain, build, and automate release criteria.
Required Skills & Experience
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or relevant work experience
- Experience with designing and architecting test automation frameworks
- Highly motivated
- Setting up CI environment – Jenkins, Git, etc.
- Ability to learn quickly and understand details
- Great communication skills and an excellent collaborator
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of cloud – AWS, GCE, Azure, etc.
- Databases – MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, etc.
Benefits & Perks
- Exciting start-up
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Catered lunch and dinners
- Stock options
- Flexible vacation
- On-site yoga and meditation classes
- Fitbit Charge HR
- Flexible hours
- Weekly happy hours