Mid-Level Java Developer
You graduated college a few years ago and got a great job at the end of the summer. Now, 2 years later, your projects are getting a bit stale and that awesome manager who hired you left a few months ago for another startup.
Does this sound familiar? Then this software product company is just what you’re looking for! Founded 6 years ago, this growing startup develops a platform used by hundreds of thousands of concurrent users across the globe. You will be joining a highly collaborative team developing the back-end decision engine that acts as the core backbone for their application. During your time in this job, you will learn cutting-edge technologies like Scala, AWS and Docker and focus on developing entirely new features.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or Mathematics
- 2+ years of professional experience developing web applications
- Strong knowledge of Java
- Strong foundations in data structures, design patterns and algorithms
Desired Skills & Experience
- Desire to learn new technologies like Scala
- Exposure to cloud-hosted applications on AWS
- Strong desire to learn and grow your skillset
Benefits & Perks
This is your opportunity to grow out your skillset and take the next step in your career. The skills you will learn and the projects you will work on will give you a very desirable background and the leverage to command a very competitive salary in the near future.