Senior Android Engineer [6 Month Contract]
One of North York’s fastest growing companies in a growing field of mobile application services is looking for a full time Android Engineer. You will be joining a team of energetic mobile programmers developing media and mobile delivery services apps that also incorporate location technology.
The company uses proximity-technology which includes beacons and GPS to ensure proper service to customers. The company’s proximity platform has yielded an amazing volume of purchases worth millions in annual sales. Candidates will have had substantial work experience in mobile development, including in-depth knowledge of Java, and Android Studio. Any further experience in location services and mobile GPS usage would be a great plus! With a dynamic work culture and great opportunity to learn from the best in Android development, this position asks for passionate candidates.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of professional mobile experience
- Expert knowledge of Java and Android Studio
- Experience working applications from start to finish
- Must have good communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of GPS within a mobile environment
- Knowledge of the publication process of mobile applications
- Open to start as soon as possible
Benefits & Perks
- Great office feel
- Casual Fridays!
- Opportunities for growth