Senior Android Developer
A digital marketing agency based on the east side of Downtown Toronto is looking for a Senior Android Developer to come onto their staff on a permanent basis, with views of growing into the Lead in the near future. Their 10-person development team has produced hundreds of engaging web & mobile solutions over the years for some of North America’s biggest and brightest companies. Their new project is hardware-driven, connecting to an android application via Bluetooth. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years professional Android experience, including expert knowledge of Java and Android Studio. Furthermore, work in a senior or mentorship role will go a long way in this process due to the high level of growth within the role. Previous exposure to Bluetooth and hardware is also a big plus for this project. This is a brilliant opportunity to be a senior member on a keen team of developers, and grow within an innovative company!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years developing Android applications professionally
- Expert knowledge of Java and Android Studio
- Senior / mentor-ship experience
- Must have good communication and team skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Work with Bluetooth
- Experience of hardware-based and/or customer-facing applications
- Use of JIRA bug tracking
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive Benefits Package and Insurance
- Great Office Environment
- Massive chances for career developmeny!