ETL Developer - Pandas, R, SQL
A results-focused, full service media planning and buying company in Bala Cynwyd is hiring for a new Big Data/Data Science initiative to continue to fulfill their mission of exceeding client expectations in an increasingly complex, media world. To achieve that goal, the ETL Developer will support data integrations and analysis within their Linux environment while working with the Business Intelligence team to design, develop, and deploy data-centric applications to satiate business need. You would also be responsible for the facilitation of ad hoc analyses and reporting, providing subject matter expertise and codifying best practices to the development and BI teams.
If you’d like to be part of a successful, nationally ranked Certified Women’s Business Enterprise, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelors Degree within a quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Science, or related Technology)
- Experience with some combination of the following types of databases:
- -Relational Databases (SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Amazon Redshift)
- -NoSQL Databases (MongoDB, Amazon DynamoDB, Cassandra)
- -MapReduce Paradigm (Hadoop, Spark, Elastic MapReduce)
- Strong Data Anaylsis tool experience – Pandas, R, SAS, Matlab
- Familiarity with HTTP and REST APIs
- Comfortability within Linux/Unix Operating Environment
- Experience working with and analyzing large data sets
Benefits & Perks
- Two Weeks PTO, Performance Bonuses and more!