Cloud Security Architect
Our client is a growing Fortune 300 company that is expanding their technology department and looking to hire a Cloud Security Architect ASAP. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience developing security standards and architecture around cloud based, SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS solutions. This person will be heavily involved in setting technical direction from a security perspective as it relates to delivering solutions globally supporting a variety of verticals. In addition, this person will work with key IT leadership to continuously improve the technical security strategy based on ongoing assessments and analysis of evolving threats, vulnerabilities, and technical security solutions.
· 10+ years of information security experience, 5 of which securing cloud environments (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, etc...)
· Knowledge of Cloud security best practices (AWS, Azure) including service provider standards as well as control implementation for cloud consumers
· Proven expertise and success with implementing security architecture and strategies
· Network security and firewall architecture experience
· Actively participate in the Cloud Security Alliance
· Knowledge of HIPAA/FFIEC/NIST/PCI Security laws
· Experience with design and integration of leading SIEM and Log Management solutions
· Ability to work with a sense of urgency with minimal supervision
· CISSP, CISA, CISM (plus)
· Bachelor’s or advanced degree (plus)
Full health benefits, PTO, matching 401K & bonus.
Cloud, amazon web services, AWS, security, CISSP, CISM, CEH, SaaS