Data Scientist - Python and Data Visualization
A successful startup in King of Prussia is hiring for a lightly experienced Data Scientist to help build platforms geared towards clinical healthcare to help centralize global payment processes and analyze the data generated. Engineering primarily in Django, the technologies will be used to increase operational efficiency, mitigate risks of regulation, and increasing subject retention while also reducing costs by playing an active role in the implementation and provision of feedback on new processes and enhancing product capabilities for better performance and scalability. Employees at this upbeat firm enjoy an open office layout with a casual dress code that allows you to rock denim on more days than just Friday.
This sound up your alley? Apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- Python/Pandas Experience for analysis – 1-3 years of professional experience
- Django development experienced preferred
- Data Visualization experience, preferred (Domo, Tableau, Spotfire, d3.JS)
- Heavy statistics background
- PCI Compliance experience
- Masters Degree or higher within a quantitative field (Economics, Computer Science, Statistics, Physics, etc)
- Great Communication skills
- Linux/Unix experience require
Benefits & Perks
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with Company Match, flex spending accounts, and ample Paid Time Off